This Module provides an "Address book" feature. It searches an LDAP server for records and allow people to view the returned set. My company use it as a Company Directory. It is badly in need of some good Documentation and like everything dealing with ldap it is really hard to setup and get working.
This tool requires the ldap_integration module. http://drupal.org/project/ldap_integration
It was originally written by rooeyand I tweaked it some to work for me and upgraded it to Drupal 6.
As with all contributed modules, when considering submitting an issue:
- Read the documentation (two or three times is better). Don't forget the handbook pages.
- Review the existing issues list. (Don't forget to select "<all>" for the "Status" field.)
- Gather all the appropriate information. This may include (but is not limited to):
- Drupal version.
- Browser type and version.
- Database type and version.
- Error messages, if any.
- Module settings.
Current Features being tested in Development
Update.php required: No
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Search, Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 29 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,723
- Last modified: December 1, 2014