This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
LDAP provisioning module provides a user registration process with an optional account approval queue in Drupal and creates user accounts in both LDAP server and Drupal.
It depends on the ldapauth module in the http://drupal.org/project/ldap_integration package.
This project is being developed by Miglius Alaburda.
Developed by OpenBand, an M.C. Dean, Inc. company.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Management
- Reported installs: 74 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,633
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.