Lazy registration implements lazy registration for Drupal.
Update: Drupal 5 and 6 versions are coming soon. We're also thinking of redesigning the module functionality so please voice your opinions on the issue queue.
It can create accounts automatically, purge them after a period of time, allow users to make them permanent by either email confirmation or a simple edit to the account.
The account is created the first time the user tries to access an area which requires authentication. There are two ways of handling a user trying to access a members only area:
- Automatically create a temporary account
- Display a login form with the option of continuing with a temporary account.
Users can confirm the account in two ways:
- By editing their account information
- By email confirmation to make sure people don't enter bogus email addresses
Email confirmation is still buggy.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,867
- Last modified: November 27, 2014