This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows field values for Drupal entities to be lazy loaded rather than loaded at
the time of the entity. This can improve performance and memory usage when
loading an entity without the need for all fields.
This is currently a developer only module. It provides both entity and controller implementations for lazy loading entities.
Note: This library does not utilize the cache_field cache when loading
the fields for an entity which can lead to a decrease in performance when you
actually want to load all fields.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 438
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.