When a Drupal page doesn't have translations in some languages, the default Language Switcher block shows links to those languages as strikethroughed. Language Switcher Fallback module creates an alternative language switcher block, where a link to a language that does not have the translation for this page is not strikethroughed, but instead links to the front page of that language version of the site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 462 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,207
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.