DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
Integrating with git checkouts
This module is based on concepts very similar to Drupal core's update module. Modules and themes with their corresponding drupal.org projects are identified and translations are downloaded for the appropriate versions. If you use git checkouts instead of package tarballs or zip files, use Git deploy module, so projects and versions are identified properly.
This is version has improved performance for translation update. Especially for large translation files. It is a backport of the Drupal 8 core version.
To increase the efficiency of translation updates, I recommend to exclude custom modules and features from update checks. See Disable update at admin/config/regional/language/update.
This version is stable but has known performance limitations (see issue). Bugs reported for this branch will be fixed, but no new features will be added.
- Localization client, on page translations that can be automatically submitted to the translation server.
- Localized Drupal, an install profile that will download translations automatically.
This module is based on Open Atrium translation updates.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 223,668 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,431,872
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 10, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.