The plural formula configurator sets sensible defaults for plural forms when adding languages and lets you edit the plural formula for all languages on the web interface.
Drupal does not expose these fields for editing due to the complexity of plural forms. You should make sure to only give permissions to edit language details to those, who will likely not screw up your plural formulas.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 87 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,559
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.