This module helps you to automatically link defined keywords to certain articles on your own blog, or elsewhere on the internet.
A module that allows you to define keyword/link pairs. The keywords are automatically linked in each of your posts. This is usefull for improving the internal cross referencing pages inside your site or to automatically link to external partners (SEO).
Example: “A dog's health is just as important as a human's health, while a dog's training, well... you know what that can do... They become part of the family and must be treated as such.”
You can decided for each link if you would like to:
* Add a “No Follow”
* Match only on the first mention
* Open a new window on clicking the link
* Match any case (ignore case) in the keyword
It is possible to CSS style links:
* If the link is an affiliate you would like to disclose
* Any other link tagged by the module
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Utility
- Downloads: 1,583
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.