Katturai means Articles in Tamil Language. This is a simple responsive theme will fit more exactly for blogs. This theme has been built with Bootstrap framework version 3.
- Bootstrap framework version 3
- Responsive Theme
- Two and Single Column Layout
- Sass Compass support
- Configurable Breadcrumb
Install the theme as all the usual ways.
Framework option settings are avaialbe at appearance -> katturai -> settings
- By default the theme is pointing to the Bootstrap CDN
- By using the Libraries API module, the Bootstrap can be downloaded from the Bootstrap Site and place it in the "sites/all/libraries/bootstrap" folder.
- You can also place the Bootstrap library in your themes folder
Responsive Menu Setup
Download and configure the jQuery Update module to use jQuery 1.7 or higher for the responsive menu.
Version Upgrade Notes
During the version upgrade the entire katturai theme folder will be replaced with a new copy of the code, make sure you backup the katturai/libraries/bootstrap folder if you have chosen that option under the theme settings.
The theme has been tested on following browsers. Firefox, Chrome browsers and Safari.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,079
- Last modified: December 16, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.