Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Karmacracy is a democratic system that measures the audience of people by counting clicks from the links they share on social networks. When a link is shared, it is replaced by a link to a shortener. All the traffic generated through this shortener is bound to the person that created the link; thus, counting kclicks (clicks that carry karma).
This module provides an integration between Drupal and Karmacracy.
- Allows you to insert the Karmacracy widget in your Drupal site in an easy way.
- Integration with Shorten URLs module for easily shortening URLs using kcy.me, the url shortener service of Karmacracy. (new in dev version!)
- Karmacracy widget settings per content type. (new in dev version!)
- Download and install the module as usual.
- Go to Administration » Configuration » Web services » Karmacracy, and set up the widget.
- Alternately, you can enable the Karmacracy widget block on the Blocks administration page.
Author and maintainer:
This module is not made by the creators of Karmacracy. This module has been developed by the author with the API that they provide. The logo is trademarks of Karmacracy.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 905
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.