This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module integrates with the Kaltura API and the Kaltura project and allows the users to upload their photos and videos without having to create a content type and add a field, and have the user create new content each time they want to upload a file.
This module provides a tab in the User page names Kaltura User Gallery, and through this page users can upload images/videos and view and share them with their friends
It Provides the user with the following features:
- Upload his own images/videos from a separate upload form.
- Allow batch file uploads, and allows the user to upload images and videos together.
- Each user has a separate Gallery where he can view the uploaded images/videos.
- Share Images/Videos on Facebook.
This module was developed and sponsored by JesoX
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,649
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.