This means that you can access the outputs of any service in JSON, by POST-ing to a URL.
This module isn't required for 7.x services 3.x supports json out of the box.
For documentation on the JSON server is available at http://drupal.org/node/239796.
For more information about creating services, see the services documentation at http://drupal.org/node/109782
Note: this module requires the Services 2.x module.
Please test. This is a 2.x branch because of some new features and improvements.
- GZIP support when available.
- Code clean up.
- API Change. json_load() has been renamed to json_server_load().
This module won't work with Services 3 versions for Drupal 6 or Drupal 7. Services 3 includes JSON support and this module will no longer be necessary.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 127 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,885
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.