Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Development of this module is ceased in favor of SliderField, version 2 of sliderfield is a port of this module plus several more features. all users of this module can easily migrate to sliderfield. Please follow the instruction from README.txt
Module extends Drupal Forms API by adding new element transfer_slider to it. It allows to add two digital text fields that provides jQuery UI slider range functionality.
Just add new form element with transfer_slider type:
$form['slider'] = array(
'#type' => 'transfer_slider',
'#title' => t('Slider'),
'#left_value' => 0,
'#right_value' => 200,
'#left' => t('Left'),
'#right' => t('Right'),
6.x branch depends on jQuery UI
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 69 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,368
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.