Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The jQuery UI formatters module provides a suite of new "display formatters" to apply to your fields.
Three new formatters are provided (Dialog, Accordion and Tabs) to 'text', 'text_long' and 'text_with_summary' field types.
Although Accordion and tabs are available for single value fields, They usually become more interesting for multiple value fields.
* Install as usual.
for further information
* Configure the way you want to show your fields in
admin/structure/types/manage/your-content-type/display if there is any field of type 'text', 'text_long' and 'text_with_summary' you will be able to choose three new options in the formatter section (Dialog, Accordion or Tabs)
* When you choose one of the new formatters you will be able to manage some settings for display customization
Similar modules and main points:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 88 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,227
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.