This module implements a sophisticated jQuery Kaltura File Uploader tool that allows multiple file uploads, each with it's own progress bar and a global progress bar, each file upload can be cancelled, or the whole batch can be cancelled at once.
The jQuery Kaltura Uploader module provides a block that can be placed anywhere on your Drupal site.
The module currently supports the following extensions:
- Images: gif, jpeg, jpg, png, tiff
- Videos: asf, avi, mpeg, mpg, wmv, vob, mov, mp4, flv
Requirements & Installation
This module requires the latest dev version of jQuery Update, after enabling the jQuery Update module, go to it's settings page and choose jQuery version 1.7+
This module also requires the Kaltura module, and uses some features of the Kaltura as a Field module (included with the Kaltura module), and don't forget to fill in your Kaltura Partner Details so the jQuery Kaltura Uploader module knows which kaltura account to upload files to.
To install this module you need to download the jQuery File Upload plugin and extract the archive and copy the "css", "img" and "js" directories inside the module directory, then enable the module and place the block on your site and start uploading!
Uploaded files are saved in the sites/default/files directory before uploading them to Kaltura.
This module was developed and sponsored by JesoX
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,070
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.