uses Jquery to automatically set directionality attributes of HTML elements based on first strongly directional letter in the element.
useful when you mix RTL and LTR languages in one website.
Project sponsored by Translate.org.za
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,229
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.