Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
jQuery AJAX Load is an helper module for easy loading any content using build in jQuery load function.
Just enable the module and add class .jquey_ajax_load to any link, URL content (without other regions) will be loaded on #jquery_ajax_load_target element. Those classes and id could be personalized to your needs. Target element coould be set on a per-link basis using the data-target attribute to define a valid jQuery ID.
Optionally css and js files could be loaded or not. Loading those files has an effect on performance, so load those only if needed.
It comes with a set of modules that uses the functionality for:
- Loading content on a link
- Loading content on a Twitter Bootstrap Modal (different repository)
The content loaded could be either:
- The content part of any URL.
- Any entity under a personalized view mode. Actually done for nodes, could be extended to any entity with a few lines of code
- A personalized function.
Aditional features include:
- jQuery show/hide effect for loaded content.
- Toogle function.
This module includes a sub-module that manipulates NODE entity types under a
jQuery ajax load view mode. This module could be use as a base for your own manipulations of any entities. The callback could be as simple or complex to fit your requierements.
Mantainers of this module:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,285 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,419
- Last modified: January 6, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.