jQuery AJAX Load is an helper module for easy loading any content using build in jQuery load function.
Just enable the module and add class .jquey_ajax_load to any link, URL content (without other regions) will be loaded on #jquery_ajax_load_target element. Those classes and id could be personalized to your needs. Target element coould be set on a per-link basis using the data-target attribute to define a valid jQuery ID.
Optionally css and js files could be loaded or not. Loading those files has an effect on performance, so load those only if needed.
It comes with a set of modules that uses the functionality for:
- Loading content on a link
- Loading content on a Twitter Bootstrap Modal (different repository)
The content loaded could be either:
- The content part of any URL.
- Any entity under a personalized view mode. Actually done for nodes, could be extended to any entity with a few lines of code
- A personalized function.
Aditional features include:
- jQuery show/hide effect for loaded content.
- Toogle function.
This module includes a sub-module that manipulates NODE entity types under a
jQuery ajax load view mode. This module could be use as a base for your own manipulations of any entities. The callback could be as simple or complex to fit your requierements.
Mantainers of this module:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 2,236 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,188
- Last modified: January 6, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.