Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
jGrowl is a jQuery plugin that raises unobtrusive messages within the browser, similar to the way that OS X's Growl Framework works.
The plugin is released under GPL / MIT so it is packaged with this module.
- Ability to override status messages to be displayed on jGrowl instead of core's
jgrowl_include()API function so that contributed modules can work with jGrowl.
- A settings page with ALL of jGrowl's configurable options.
hook_jgrowl_variable_alter($op, &$variables)so that configurable options can be altered, deleted, or added to before displayed on the settings page or before the jGrowl JS is rendered on the page.
Currently in BETA
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 25 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,360
- Last modified: August 19, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.