This is a re-implementation of the Internet Services (and 2nd Edition) theme by Luka Cvrk. This is a tableless, multi-column, fluid width layout. Parts of the design are ported from K2 theme. This theme is part of the project PantaRei Siren.
(2011-07-25) This theme is now revamp as Zen subtheme (http://drupal.org/project/zen). You will need to install it with this theme as below:
- internet_services 7.x-3.0 => zen 7.x-3.1
- internet_services 6.x-2.20=> zen 6.x-2.1
- internet_services 7.x-3.x-dev => zen 7.x-3.x-dev
- internet_services 6.x-2.x-dev => zen 6.x-2.x-dev
A Quick Review
- 100% open source
- Validate with XHTML 1.0 and CSS2
- Fully tested with Acid2 compatible browsers, e.g. Firefox 4, IE 9, Chrome 11, Safari 5 and Opera 11
- Most likely function with legacy browsers, e.g. Firefox 2/3, IE 7/8, Chrome 9/10, Safari 3/4 and Opera 9/10
- Support multiple (i.e. 1/2/3) columns
- Support both fixed, fluid and liquid width layout
- Support 960 Grid System
- Minimum layout width depend on number of columns
- Support both LTR and RTL layout
- Support custom CSS file, so-called
- Support multiple block regions in Drupal 7.x style
- Fancy icons for meta data from spirit20-GPL
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 128 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 136,727
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.