The Innovation News Installation Profile allows you to easily install a web-to-print, cross-media newspaper.
- Creates five roles (Writer, Photographer, Editor, Manager, and Administrator) to allow and encourage collaboration on news reporting.
- Creates an "Article" content type for news stories and a "Reader Story" content type for optional user-contributed stories.
- Integrates with the Innovation News modules so that news content can be developed collaboratively, placed into editions, and exported as XML documents.
- Integrates with the XML to KML module to allow news content to be displayed in Google Earth according to location.
- Provides pre-set, customizable Views and Content Templates which display news in a professional-looking format.
Because it is based on the Drupal content management system, the Innovation News Installation Profile can be installed as easily as any Drupal website. For more detailed documentation, please refer to the README.txt that is provided with the software.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Downloads: 8,801
- Last modified: December 2, 2014