Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Redirect, add a class, and/or add a title to all links on your site going to designated 'in-network' paths or domains.
When on an intranet site, some links may go to sites which are only accessible to users within a network (designated by certain IP addresses). To avoid confusing users who may click on these links when outside the network, this module can change the path, add a class (for theming) and/or add a title to these links.
It matches all links whether in menus, content etc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Path Management
- Downloads: 214
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!