This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This will allow your Drupal site to interact with the inLinks product from Text Link Ads. You sell simple text ads in the content of your posts. Monetizing your in content ads and generating a revenue stream.
This Product does not work in tandem with Standard Text Link Ads.
Allows the selling and addition of your published pages to be sold
- Allows you to sell inLinks on your content
- Automatically replaces words with links on sold content
- You may do ad approval to ensure you have total control over the links you sell
- Fully Automated
- Does not display inlinks for logged in users
- Install the module by placing it in the modules directory and enabling it from the admin/modules. No database changes are necessary.
- Sign up for a Text-Link-Ads.com publisher account and make note of your Website XML Key.
- Browse to the admin/settings/textlinkads page on your site. Enter the Website XML Key in the field of the same name.
- Your site will communicate with the Text-Link-Ads.com site every time cron.php is run. If you have already configured cron jobs for your site ads will start appearing in the block as soon as the next cron run completes (note that Text-Link-Ads.com must sell some links for your site first). If you don't have cron tasks enabled follow the directions found on Drupal.org for doing so. You may also consider installing the Poormanscron module to help.
- Once you have set everything up properly and Text-Link-Ads.com has sold some links on your site, you can monitor your statistics and earnings from your Drupal site. All that is required is the same password that you use to log onto the Text-Link-Ads.com site. Enjoy!
Authors / Maintainers
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,426
- Last modified: March 14, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.