Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides a filter for Drupal whereby any tags wrapped in the
appropriate markup and placed in the body of a node will be extracted from
the body and added to the free tagging vocabulary of one's choosing. The
format looks like this:
[tags]drupal, modules, xmlrpc, free tagging, folksonomy[/tags]
The vocabulary to use and node types to apply the filtering to are
selectable on the settings page. In addition, one may select whether
inline tags replace or are added to existing tags when editing a node.
This module is based on sample code provided by Sean Buscay at: http://seanbuscay.com/code/inline-tags-sample-module-code
This module was created for its ability to free tag nodes created and edited with xmlrpc clients. (functionality not
provided in the 6.x blogapi module)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,119
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!