#D7CX: I pledge that Inline Message will have a full Drupal 7 release on the day that Drupal 7 is released.
The Inline Messages module allows you to move form messages (error/status/warning) from the top of the page to just above where your form appears.
You can enable Inline Messages for your site, content editing or administration pages. Additionally you can also specify forms to include or exclude by id. It will also work for pages with multiple forms.
An example usage is with the comment form, which is typically placed at the bottom of the page. Should an error be generated when someone submits, they jump back to the top of the page. So to get back to the comment form, you have to scroll back to the bottom of the page.
Using jQuery and the jQuery ScrollTo plugin, Inline Messages will capture the $messages, place them just above your form and move the page
to the top of the form.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 1,969 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 11,525
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.