Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This is a valid XHTML 1.0 Strict / CSS 2.1 theme ported from the free CSS template Inf08.
The original template is licensed under CCPL but the designer has kindly granted me the permission to release the theme under GPL (see CREDITS.txt)
- Tableless design
- Fixed width (960px)
- Two columns
- Right sidebar with mini sidebars
- Logo new
- Site name
- Site slogan
- Primary links with drop-down menu using suckerfish new
- Mission statement
- Search box
- Shortcut icon
Advanced features (configurable via advanced theme settings)
- WordPress-style Read more link
- Separate placement of Category terms and other taxonomy terms (see demo note below)
- Category will be displayed in submitted information (under node title)
- Other taxonomy terms will be displayed at the bottom of the node
- Choose where to place the comment links (top vs bottom of the node)
- Show / hide breadcrumb
- Option to use IE PNG Fix new
- Mission statement display settings
- Change number of comments in Recent comments block
- Separate custom.css for user customization
- Main content will expand to full width when sidebar is empty
- Simple / clean / blue / white
- You can see this theme in action by selecting it from the theme switcher on the demonstration site
- If you want to see how the Category is displayed, please visit this site. It's running a modified, older version of the theme but it utilizes the Category feature.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Reported installs: 32 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,865
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!