Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The intention of this module is to facilitate the creation of building materialized views of content entities. This would allow you to query entities of different types in a single performant query.
See this Google Summer of Code project where this module is proposed to be developed.
Index allows users to browse data on you site as if it were a hierarchy. They can browse through Taxonomy, content, users, comments and more. Index is the successor of Vocabulary Index.
Supported data types:
- Content (nodes)
- Content types
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Site Navigation, Taxonomy, Utility, Views
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,801
- Last modified: March 12, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.