This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows client-side scaling and rotating of images, and fast upload directly to drupal image galleries.
This differs from other image uploading modules in the following way:
1. Scales images on the local machine, so images are scaled before they are transmitted to the server.
2. Upload images in bulk without using FTP etc.
3. Imports images directly into an image gallery.
Note that this module uses a digitally signed java applet. Java source is included but not required to use the module.
This means that you need to have a recent JRE (Java Runtime Environment) installed on the client machine. If you don't have Java enabled, or if the wrong version is installed, the browser will contain a warning, as of version 1.3.
To get the latest JRE go to: http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, File Management, Import/Export, Media, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 31 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,419
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.