This module is an extension for Image Assist that provides a browsable interface for Flickr images.
It displays all the images unless a valid Group id has been provided. When an image is selected, the extension retrieves all the available sizes to choose from.
It only works with "HTML code" insert mode. "Filter tag" is not supported and will never be, unless someone else is doing it.
- Download and install Image Assist (required).
- Enable the module.
- Configure it under admin/settings/img_assist, providing a Flickr API key and optionally a Group id.
- Add an image using the Image Assist interface and choose "Flickr" from the "Browse image" dropdown.
This module is sponsored by Radio Radicale.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Media
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,156
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.