IMCE Watermark is a module for adding watermark for IMCE uploaded images.
2. Recommend to use "Imagecache Canvas Actions", submodule of
It isn't required, but recommend for performance issue.
Install as usual, see http://drupal.org/documentation/install/modules-themes/modules-7 for further information.
No action necessary when upgrading from Drupal 6 to 7.
1. Visit module configuration page at /admin/config/media/imce/imce_watermark
(/admin/settings/imce/imce_watermark for Drupal 6);
2. Select "Manual script watermark" for adding watermark using slow php-script:
2.1. Upload new file for watermark;
2.2. Set parameters for this image: vertical/horizontal positions, margins and alpha level values.
3. If "Imagecache Canvas Actions" enabled:
3.1. Add image style (imagecache preset for Drupal 6), that have effect "Overlay (watermark)";
3.2. Setup it's settings.
3.2. IMCE Watermark settings will show only styles, that have "Overlay (watermark".
4. User with permission "imce watermark control" can control watermark adding at IMCE upload time.
5. Additionally to common settings, pointed to #1, you can set different setup for watermarking
for each IMCE PROFILES!
So you can assign different watermark rules for each profiles (e.g.user roles).
Make for these the same actions as for #2-#3.
1. Please be warn, this module overwrite existance image with watermarked one, and don't store
2. imce plupload supported.
3. Also should apply watermark for thumb images
Nikit - http://nikiit.ru/contact
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 888 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,546
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.