Have you ever felt annoyed for uploading only one file at a time to IMCE? This module gives you a new way to upload files using IMCE.
Basically, this module provides a simple API to allow other modules register to IMCE Upload form, so user can choose the needed uploader in IMCE Profile form. That means you can have lot of uploaders in the system and you can choose which profile uses which uploader.
Besides that, It also provides the Plupload uploader as a plugin (in this module) to allow uploading multiple files at a time. If you want to use it, just select "IMCE Uploader - Plupload" the module list and enable it.
This module uses hook_form_FORM_ID_alter() to alter the IMCE Profile form
(imce_profile_form) to manage the uploaders.
Feel free to integrate your uploader using my API. There are only 2 functions
you should know
- hook_imce_uploader(): Register your uploaders.
- hook_imce_uploader_alter(): Change the list of registered uploaders.
You can see the file imce_uploader.api.php and my plugin for more information.
Download the module and simply copy it into your contributed modules folder:
[for example, your_drupal_path/sites/all/modules] and enable it from the modules administration/management page.
More information at: Installing contributed modules (Drupal 7)
After successful installation, you need to go the profile that need to use new file uploader (e.g admin/config/media/imce/profile/edit/1). Then choose the needed uploader in the list. You can choose any uploaders you want, even the default of IMCE.
List of uploaders using my API
- Plupload (in this module)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management, Filters/Editors, Mail, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 4,995 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,972
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.