A simple module which allows you to create menus from image files. Supports title (displayed when hovering over a menu item), alt text, weights and optional mouseover behaviour.
This module is loosely based on Drupal's own menu module - the UI can be found by navigating to;
- Drupal 4.7
- Drupal 5.x
- Drupal 6.x
You're not restricted to only displaying an imagemenu within the supplied block, you can also enable a filter in admin/settings/filters and display several different imagemenus within a page/node without any conflicts for the mouseovers (note that if you display two or more of the same imagemenu on one page then the mouseovers will NOT work as the image name tags will conflict).
First version sponsored by Inventicus.com
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors, Site Navigation, Theme Enhancements, Utility
- Reported installs: 981 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,082
- Last modified: December 2, 2014