Image Preset provides a new field formatter for image file entities, allowing you to directly choose an image style (from ImageCache), rather than having to create view modes and jump through hoops for every image style you want to display.
- Enable module
- Choose 'Image Preset' as the field formatter from wherever you're configuring the field (Views, DisplaySuite, etc.)
- Choose your ImageCache preset
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Display, Fields, Media, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 241 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,062
- Last modified: November 28, 2014