This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Image Pager provides a block that displays a selected subset of a page's images. The images are shown one at a time; the user can dynamically switch among them using previous/next links. Each image's alt and title text is shown as a caption.
Complete documentation and a demonstration are available at http://jaspan.com/dynamic-image-pager-module.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Display, Media, Paging
- Downloads: 3,206
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.