Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This project provides a formatter for image fields that shows the image in grayscale or color style but when hovering the image switches to the other one.
Select your favourite branch
When user select the default color image style in the formatter configuration, a new image style that adds the desaturate effect is created automatically. Then the grayscale-color switch effect is generated without need of any configuration.
This branch works with an improved architecture that does not require the generation of the second image style. It converts the image through svg filters. Then it is not necessary load two different images. This is the recommended branch.
This project requires Drupal 7.15 or include the patch provided in . It is necessary to add attributes to the images.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 370 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,813
- Last modified: March 14, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.