This module provides the user the flexibility to present their images in a more attractive and modern way in front of the viewers. It just modifies the views of the images in place of a list to a circular slider which the user can slide upon to have a nice view of the images. The slider can be used with as many images one likes but gives the best result when the picture size is greater or equal to 350pixels * 350 pixels.
Download the js and css from http://baijs.com/tinycircleslider/ to get the first step done and place it under libraries under a folder named as imagecirclesliderlib.
Follow the README.txt to configure the image fields or create a new view for your images.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Views
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 893
- Last modified: July 17, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.