This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Displays the Image Title field in a <div> below an Image. Add an Image Field to your content type and then enable this formatter at: admin/structure/types/manage/[content_type]/display/default
The most popular article on my website is about how to create an Image Caption
Formatter. Rather than answer more questions about how to turn it into a
module, I decided to create the module.
- Integration with multiple shadowbox/colorbox/yoxview/lightbox2
- Selectable caption source field
- Multiple included templates (tpl/css)
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Media
- Reported installs: 1,264 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,571
- Last modified: 11 March 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.