Make Drupal truly enterprise ready!
- Downgrade to jQuery 1.11.3
- Downgrade to domready 0.3.0
- Use a new class for details elements:
- Some styling using CSS3 selectors need CSS aggregation enabled
Known issues (feel free to send patches!):
- Toolbar is not working, trays are not shown, it behaves just like a no-js version
List of third party libraries used to bring the magic:
Surprisingly Quickedit works and all dialogs I tried worked. Another proof that IE8 truly was a great browser. List of core issues related to IE8.
Need help with the CSS, many things look ugly because gradients and fancy shadows don't work on IE8.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 52 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 514
- Last modified: November 20, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.