Make Drupal truly enterprise ready!
- Downgrade to jQuery 1.11.3
- Downgrade to domready 0.3.0
- Use a new class for details elements:
- Some styling using CSS3 selectors need CSS aggregation enabled
Known issues (feel free to send patches!):
- Toolbar is not working, trays are not shown, it behaves just like a no-js version
List of third party libraries used to bring the magic:
Surprisingly Quickedit works and all dialogs I tried worked. Another proof that IE8 truly was a great browser. List of core issues related to IE8.
Need help with the CSS, many things look ugly because gradients and fancy shadows don't work on IE8.