Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Note: As of 2010/05/20, this module appears to no longer be supported. If you as the module maintainer feel this message has been posted in error, please reply to .
If you are interested in a module with a similar purpose, try IE Destroyer, or any other modules listed in http://groups.drupal.org/node/19573.
IE6 warning displays a block exhorting IE6 users to upgrade their browsers. The block is displayed on every page, but the user can close it with a link on the top right corner of the block. Upon closing the block, a cookie is set so that the block doesn't show anymore.
The idea of this module comes from :
The message displayed in the block can be set by the administrator.
Installing the IE6 warning module is simple:
1) Copy the ie6_warning folder to the modules folder in your installation.
2) Enable the module using Administer -> Modules (/admin/build/modules)
1) Configure the site-wide setting for IE6 warning, Administer -> Settings ->
IE6 warning message. Eventually change the message.
2) Activate the options IE6 warning block, Administer -> Site building ->
Blocks. Set the block to be displayed in the header for instance
3) Find a version of IE6, and try it!
1) You can of course change the message in the module settings
This module uses the jQuery plugin jQBrowser (c) Dave Cardwell