Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
iContact allows businesses, non-profit organizations, and associations to easily create, send, and track email newsletters, surveys, and autoresponders. The latest release of this Drupal module utilizes iContact’s 2.0 API allowing for management of iContact accounts from your Drupal powered web site as well as allowing new subscriptions by users and message statistics.
- Manage accounts, client folders, contacts and more
- Provide methods for users to subscribe to lists via blocks and/or during user registration
- View message statistics
Optimized for performance
The data gathered via iContact’s 2.0 API is cached locally to reduce the web traffic on the API and only updates on saving or adding new data or by force dumping the cache. Each individual resource is cached separately thus preventing refreshing any unchanged resource data.
The iContact object provided holds all the data associated with an authenticated iContact account and is made available for other modules to extend features that this module lacks.
***Important Information about the D7 Branch***
Porting of iContact to D7 is currently underway but the branch is unstable and should not be used in anything like a production environment. It is being made available simply to encourage others to be involved with completing the port to D7.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 36 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,850
- Last modified: January 23, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.