This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
NOTE: The old Icon Fonts module is now called Admin Icons - http://drupal.org/project/admin_icons. The new Icon Fonts module is in the 2.x branch.
The IconFonts module and its submodules provide an easy integration of icon fonts with the popular @font-your-face module.
Unlike from regular fonts, you can enable/disable single characters (icons) and assign css seletors to them. Thus it allows site builders to place icons without touching the theme. Example: Put this icon before the login menu item.
- @font-your-face module
- some submodules might need the Libraries module
How to use the module
- The core IconFonts module is an api module that provides its submodules an easy integration with the @font-your-face module. This means that besides the main IconFonts module you'll need to enable at least one of the submodules.
- Most submodules require you to download a font library and copy it to the libraries folder (usually sites/all/libraries).
Please make sure you read the readme.txt files of the submodules.
- Once you've downloaded the appropriate font files you can enable the IconFonts module and the submodules you'd like to use as usual.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 203 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,739
- Last modified: 8 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.