Feedback requested !
This module enables you to have an clear overview per language what the menu entries are. In Drupal all of these links are on the same page and thus it is not clear in which language it is and the menus will grow very big in time aswell.
With this module you will be able to select which menus will be editable by this module. (configuration part)
After you have selected which menus you want to be editable, these menus will be visible separated by language.
This will provide a better overview for customers with bigger menus or for a multi lingual approach.
- at admin/structure/
- for example : admin/structure/main-menu-nl
- Select which menu are being used by this module
- menus per language
- Drupal 7
- Internationalization module
- Translated menu's (This is not an module, you must have translated your menu's or selected the option this menu is translatable.)
- Variable module
- Menu by language
- Menu per language
- Menu language
- Menu filter
- Menu collapse
- big menu , large menu
- Menu improvement
Links to useful resources
- Contains some nice UI improvements which you can manage at the admin screen
- Improvement permissions (like admin menu)
- Integration with "domain" module
- Be able to hide "menu vertical tab" on node edit pages
- Contains filtering on tables. This way it is very easy to find what you are looking for.
- Being able to expand / collapse tables.
- https://github.com/bgrins/bindWithDelay/blob/master/bindWithDelay.js to be put in "/libraries/bind_with_delay/bindWithDelay.js
- https://github.com/sunnywalker/jQuery.FilterTable/blob/master/jquery.fil... to be put in "/libraries/jquery_filtertable/jquery.filtertable.js
- https://raw.githubusercontent.com/ludo/jquery-treetable/master/jquery.tr... to be put in "/libraries/jquery_treetable/jquery.treetable.js
- Jquery_update module with version 1.7 or higher selected
For domains : https://www.drupal.org/project/domain_menu_overview
I accept requests !
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual, Site Navigation, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,209 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,422
- Last modified: February 16, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.