Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module creates an administration interface to select certain node types that will have translations cloned for them automatically. This addresses issues where nodes that are not translated will not be available in those languages, even though they might be relevant or necessary. Any node that has been generated automatically has a "dummy" flag assigned to it, which allows it to remain syncronized to its default translation.
A batch process is provided to make sure all nodes can be updated to fill in any missing translations with a clone of the default translation (where tnid == nid).
Development sponsored by Tektronix.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Downloads: 521
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!