This module provides per-language access control for creating and updating nodes by adding a list of checkboxes for each available language to the user add/edit form (only visible to users with 'administer users' permission). These language permissions are combined with the normal user permissions to give more fine-grained access control.
- When creating new content, the language select box will only contain those languages that a user has permissions for.
- The translation tab on nodes will only show Add Translation, or Edit for those langauges that a user has permissions for.
- The edit tab will not show for if a user does not have access to the language of that node. The node edit page will also return an access denied in this case.
- Language Neutral is supported, so unless a user has access to Language Neutral, they will be forced to select a language for every translatable node.
- No effect on nodes that are not translatable
- Users with "Administer nodes" permission still have access to all langauges
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual
- Reported installs: 546 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,850
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.