This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows the Varnish cache for Aegir-managed sites to be purged via the user interface.
This module adds a tab to a site for purging the Varnish cache for the site. Supported features include:
- Multiple web servers
- Multiple site aliases
- Purging by URL
- Purging by regular expression
- Case-insensitive regular expression
- Hosting (part of Aegir)
- Varnish HTTP Accelerator Integration
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,248
- Last modified: July 27, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.