This module integrates the Site Audit extension with the Aegir Monitoring and Reporting systems. It allows all Site Audit checks to be run regularly against all sites hosted on a deployment of the Aegir Hosting System.
While the Aegir Monitoring and Reporting modules provide simple methods for defining probes, this module should expose any Site Audit checks to the Monitoring API. As a result, you can define probes as Site Audit checks, as per: http://cgit.drupalcode.org/site_audit/tree/README.md#n154
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush, Multisite, Other, Performance and Scalability, Security, Statistics
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 382
- Last modified: 1 April 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.