This module integrates the Site Audit extension with the Aegir Monitoring and Reporting systems. It allows all Site Audit checks to be run regularly against all sites hosted on a deployment of the Aegir Hosting System.
While the Aegir Monitoring and Reporting modules provide simple methods for defining probes, this module should expose any Site Audit checks to the Monitoring API. As a result, you can define probes as Site Audit checks, as per: http://cgit.drupalcode.org/site_audit/tree/README.md#n154
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush, Multisite, Other, Performance and Scalability, Security, Statistics
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 290
- Last modified: September 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.