This is an add-on module for the Aegir hosting system:
This module simply makes a little time-saving tweak when creating a new platform: it will automatically fill in the platform path for you based on the platform name. Setup is easy- just enable it as a Hosting Feature, fill in the base path for your platforms at
admin/hosting/platform_pathauto, and the next time you create a platform, watch as the platform path is automatically generated based on the name! You can of course override and edit the platform path manually if you'd like.
Note: this module has no relation to the excellent Pathauto module.
- The 6.x-1.x series of this module is compatible with Aegir 1.x.
- The 6.x-2.x series of this module is compatible with Aegir 2.x.
- The 7.x series of this module is obsoleted as it's build right into Aegir starting from 7.x-3.0-beta2
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, Utility
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 30,311
- Last modified: September 4, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.