1. Download Honey Drops from https://www.drupal.org/project/honeydrops/
2. Unpack the downloaded file, take the entire Honey Drops and place it in your
Drupal installation under sites/all/themes. (Additional installation folders
can be used; see https://drupal.org/getting-started/install-contrib/themes
for more information.)
For more information about acceptable theme installation directories, read
the sites/default/default.settings.php file in your Drupal installation.
3. Log in as an administrator on your Drupal site and go to the Appearance page
at admin/appearance. You will see the Honey Drops listed under the Disabled
Themes heading. You can optionally make Honey Drops the default theme.
4. Now build your own sub-theme by set Honey Drops as the Base Theme.
Honey Drops is a Drupal theme & it can be compiled using CSS Preprocessor SASS.
You must to be setup SASS first in your project. Read more in http://sass-lang.com/
Font Awesome is used for icons.
Basically in drupal sites we must upload favicon & site logo. Here I am introducing
another one option to upload the inverted logo to show in the menu. Configure this
by accessing /admin/appearance/settings/honeydrops.
Admin menu orientation has been changed from landscape to portrait.
-- Required modules:
-- Administration Menu: https://www.drupal.org/project/admin_menu
-- Modules to be disabled:
-- Toolbar: D7 core module
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 117
- Last modified: January 11, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.