Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module harnesses the power of webform and Highrise API implemented over HTTP using (GET/POST/PUT/DELETE) via XML to:
- Create new contacts in Highrise on submission of a webform.
- PHP 5.1.x + compiled with curl extension
- Drupal 6.16+
The Highrise module requires the Webform 6.x-3.11 module
- The Highrise module uses the Highrise API to add contacts to Highrise using Drupal webforms.
- You can define a tag to be associated with your highrise contact.
- The url of the web page from where the user was created is appended to the background field in the highrise contact.
- To save and organise notes and email conversations.
- Keep track of proposals and deals.
- Get a text message or email so you never forget to make the call.
Sponsorship and Development
Module development is sponsored Srijan Technologies, India.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,315
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.