Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module provides hierarchical term formatters for taxonomy reference fields. In other words, it can display a taxonomy term reference on, say, a node as Parent > Child, rather than just Child.
- Uses standard taxonomy term reference fields.
- Displays all parents of the referenced term, in addition to the term itself. Can also be configured to only show the parents, or just the root parent term.
- Optionally links terms to their term pages.
- Control the markup that wraps and separates the terms.
Install and enable the module. Go to Admin » Structure » Content types and open the Display settings page for a taxonomy term field. (Taxonomy term fields may also be available on other entities than nodes.)
Choose the Hierarchical terms formatter and click the cog wheel to configure the formatter.
Developed by Hannes Lilljequist at SthlmConnection.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 814 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,371
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 11, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.