Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
taxonomy_get_tree() function is useful, but returns a flat structure. If the vocabulary contains a hierarchical taxonomy, modules will often want the data returned as a hierarchical structure.
hierarchical_taxonomy module. It simply provides one API function:
hierarchical_taxonomy_get_tree(). It uses the same parameters as
taxonomy_get_tree(), but returns a hierarchical structure (where $term->below is an array containing the child terms).
This is an API module, and does not provide any UI. Use it to simplify your module development, or if another module requires it.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 1,410 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,037
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!